50px

My notebooks 

50px
Bloc texte

A.N.G.E.L

May 31, 2024

I had little idea when I wrote A.N.G.E. in 2008 that the predictions put forward by this series would begin to come true fifteen years later. But, in reality, they are not really mine, since I adapted those of Saint-Jean to our modern era.

In a few words, the series A.N.G.E. (National Agency for the Management of the Strange) tells the seven years of the Tribulations that will precede the end of the world. As I do so often, I first dreamed about this story. I saw the Montreal underground base team, their mission, their hierarchy, and their methods, but I didn’t really know what to do with it— until I was nailed home with a big flu. Lying on my couch, I turned on the TV to have some company. I was going to go back to sleep when there was a show on reptilians. I had found the Agency’s opponents.

It was only when I returned to work that I became interested in the Antichrist. So I started reading about it and I came across Revelation. This text, written thousands of years ago, was far from clear. So I decided to update it and bring in the Agency to fight evil. Completely obsessed by the terrible events described there, I even went to the island of Patmos, in Greece, in the cave where Saint John would have written these texts. Then I methodically followed the order of the disasters that were announced and updated them. Fortunately I like research!

For your information, 80% of the information contained in the 10 volumes of A.N.G.E. comes directly from sacred texts. The other 20% are reptilians. But that doesn’t mean they don’t exist—

I don’t know if you’ve noticed it, but lately, the warning signs of the end of the world have begun to appear. Above all, do not panic, once we have passed through these calamities, a thousand years of bliss await us.

I have received tons of emails from those who have read the series, as I mention a pandemic that will affect every country in the world and, above all, a vaccine that will be graciously offered by the Antichrist and that will contain a microchip allowing him to know where each person is on Earth. So my readers were worried about getting vaccinated against COVID. I told them that since the Antichrist had not yet manifested, there could not be fleas in these vaccines. I have also received messages about several other predictions, such as water and fire, and I expect many more.

All this to wish you an excellent reading, if it is not already done.

See the serie
50px
Bloc texte

The Thunderbird

As I have so often told you, both on the occasion of my LIVE and in my little words on the official FB, I need about eight weeks to write a novel. But this was not the case with the Return of the Thunderbird.

I wrote it in the '90s, before Terra Wilder and the Emerald Knights. It was during my very esoteric period, when I was looking for answers to my existential questions. This trilogy on reincarnation required several years of writing, because I only worked there during my meditations, with the help of a guide from the afterlife, whose mission was to support me in this project. It was sometimes insecure, because it was not always there, but we managed to finish it. Since then, he has gone to help someone else and I admit that I miss him sometimes. I can’t thank him enough for teaching me to dig deeper and deeper in my research.

This very special story tells the life of Logan McEwan, a divorced man in his forties, who was content with his routine between the computer repair shop where he worked and his little apartment in Vancouver, until his life changed, when he began to make spontaneous regressions in his previous lives. With the help of Rain Taylor, a medium, and David, a being of light, Logan is thus called to return to the most important of them to understand that each has prepared him for the mission that awaits him in this life.

The greatest lesson of the Thunderbird Return is above all to understand that it is absurd to be racist, because in our other lives we have been of all races and genders, and that we have held different roles in all walks of life. Remember that nothing ever happens for nothing. A path was drawn for us before we were born. We obviously received the wonderful gift of free will. However, what we refuse to do in this life, we will have to tackle in a future incarnation. Like Logan, we must open our minds to the richness of our experiences, even if they sometimes seem incredible…

See the serie
50px

Subscribe to

My newsletter